Jeg har GIGT - vil støtte og del. I've ARTHRITIS - will support&share

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Jeg har GIGT - vil støtte og del. I've ARTHRITIS - will support&share on your social bookmarking website

http://www.skinliftsup.com/booty-firm

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 am by SeharHooty

But in situations like his, you have to HOLD YOUR GROUND Yeah, it blows being in a slump when it seems like no girl is into you It's frustrating as hell not getting any love or sex for a long stretch But you know what? It's also rewarding, which brings me to my next Slump Salvation tidbit: Use the free Booty Firm time you have with no girlfriend or booty call to improve yourself Sal doesn't seem …

Comments: 0

Sponsors

No ads available.

Statistics
    We have 27 registered users
    The newest registered user is SeharHooty

Our users have posted a total of 19 messages in 18 subjects

07/07/2017

Go down

07/07/2017 Empty 07/07/2017

Pretty good week. At least feels like that. And it is. For 100%.
    Learning my RA habits. And RA is though, but i am stubborn. Smile

The best feeling is still to feel and realise that you still love more and adore more your life and family. Every single day and second. They are with me, with RA. Some moments are pretty hard for all of us. But we gave promise. And promise for me is everything. For us. To keep it. Naturally. For us. Not myself or other self.
    I am enjoying (not trying) every moment what i have and will have. To keep that treasure. It is forgotten in every day routine. Thanks, i understood it, saw it. Not for all it is given today in this material world. And my family loves me for that. My treasure is my family. At the end of a day no one else will stay near by your bed.

RA is pretty good teacher and i am better student.
    piilaadziitis
    piilaadziitis
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit